Chinese-Foreign Cooperation Study Program
The School of Economics has set up cooperative relationship with many renowned universalities and research institutes over the world, including the ICN Business College in France, the University of Nottingham and the University of Aberystwyth in the United Kingdom, Leibniz Institute for Agricultural Development in Transition Economies（IAMO）and the University of Bonn in Germany, Hiroshima University in Japan, University of Essex, Louisiana state university in the United States, ranging from joint graduate study, students exchange program, staff exchange program to research cooperation.
In addition, the School has signed the cooperative meno with ICN Business School, which focuses on undergraduate exchange studies, including the "3+1"program for Bachelor of Business Administration. the"2+2" dual degree program for Bachelor of Business Administration and the "3+2" program for Master of Management. During 2013-2016, the number of the exchange students achieves 64,and among them ,there are 17 students are financed by the China Scholarship Council.
Major cooperation projects
1. Dual Bsc Degree Exchange Program for Undergraduate at School of Economics
(1) "3+1" Government Funded Program: 3 years in School of Economics and 1 year in ICN to obtain two Bsc degrees both in Economics and Business Administration. Tuition-free for 1 year in ICN Business School.(2) "2+2" Program: 2 years in School of Economics and 2 years in ICN to obtain two Bsc degrees both in Economics and Business Administration.
2. Master Program for Students at School of Economics
(1) "3+1+1"or"3+1+2"Exchange Program for Master of
Management: Tuition-free for 1 year in ICN Business School. Students can obtain
both of Bachelor and Master degree of Business from the ICN Business School and
the Bachelor degree from Sichuan Agricultural University.
(3) "2+1" Program: 2-year master study at the School of Economics combining one-year master study at ICN to obtain two master degrees of Economics and Management from two institutes.